The Board of Directors of Al Batinah Power Company SAOG (the “Company”) advises the Capital Market Authority, the Muscat Stock Exchange and the investors’ community that it has resolved the following at the meeting of the Board of Directors held on 17 February 2022:
- Approval of the audited financial statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2021 together with the Board of Directors’ Report and the Corporate Governance Report, and recommendation for approval of the shareholders in the forthcoming AGM.
- Approval of the Management Discussion & Analysis Report.
- Request the Shareholders in forthcoming AGM to authorize the Board of Directors’ to determine and distribute cash dividends in June 2022 and December 2022, out of the retained earnings as per the audited financial statements for year ended 31 December 2021, provided that the aggregate amount shall not exceed 7.5 Baizas per share.
- Approval to convene AGM of the Shareholders of the Company on 14 March 2022.
- Mr. Yusuke Koseki has resigned from Chief Financial Officer and Disclosure Officer of the Company effective 31 March 2022 due to personal reasons, and Mr. Yasuhito Tsuyuguchi has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer and Disclosure Officer effective 1 April 2022. Mr. Yasuhito Tsuyuguchi has worked at Shikoku Electric Power Company Inc. for more than 14 years. He has many experiences in accounting and finance in Shikoku Electric Power Company Inc.