The Board of Directors of Al Batinah Power Company SAOG (the “Company”) advises the Capital Market Authority, the Muscat Stock Exchange and the investors’ community that it has resolved the following at the meeting of the Board of Directors held on 27 April 2022:
- Approval of unaudited financial statements for the three months period ended 31 March 2022 together with the Board of Directors’ Report.
- Approval of the distribution of cash dividend of 2 Baizas per share out of the retained earnings as per the audited financial statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2021 to the shareholders of the Company who are registered in the Company’s shareholders’ register with the Muscat Clearing & Depository Company SAOC as on 1 June 2022.
- The following directors have been appointed as members of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee:
- Mr. Yasser Mohamad Kheir – Chairperson
- Mr. Boris Max Smondack – Member
- Mr. Ryuji Kikuchi – Member
4. Approval of the appointment of Mr. Yasuhito Tsuyuguchi, CFO, as the Company’s Investor Relationship Officer.