Board of Directors resolutions’ disclosure
The Board of Directors of Al Batinah Power Company SAOG (the "Company") advises the Capital Market Authority, the Muscat Securities Market and the investors' community that it has resolved the following at the meeting of the Board of Directors held on 18 February 2015:
- Approval of the audited financial statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2014 together with the Board of Directors' Report and the Corporate Governance Report, and recommendation for approval of the shareholders in the forthcoming AGM.
- Approval of the Management Discussion & Analysis Report.
- Request the Shareholders in forthcoming AGM to authorize the Board of Directors to determine and distribute cash dividends in May/June 2015 and November/December 2015 out of the retained earnings as per the audited financial statements for year ended 31 December 2014, provided that the aggregate amount shall not exceed 12% of the paid up share capital of the Company (i.e., 12 Baizas per share).
- Ratification of the appointment of Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co. as Legal Advisor.
- Approval to convene AGM of the Shareholders of the Company on 29 March 2015.